Saturday 23 May 2015

wall painting!

wall painting
last year when I was at home and really was getting bore.I decided to draw something on wall. In a random click I found this one on net. that was a digital picture and I draw it with poster colors.when you want to draw something on wall ( please  do get permission, as I thought its my room and I can draw anything on its walls. :) seriously! my mom cleared my misperception :)) lolz ) but I must say that when I have completed, she really liked it.
One thing which I want to share here is that whenever you are drawing on wall. don't be so overconfident to paint directly. you need to make a rough sketch first.
To draw something like that the best thing is green school board's charks .you can easily remove it from the wall and its almost invisible thing.once you draw it. now take your brush and start painting...

materials:
board chark        white is better
brushes
paints                 multi-poster colors

firstly you have to clean your wall with a fabric or broom ;P hahahah as its much difficult to clean it once you draw on it. now secondly take the board chark (which we use in schools to write on board) and draw a rough sketch. it will help you to minimize mistakes. and thirdly whatever paint you are using, now apply it with your brush. I have used poster colors here. I thing its the most simplest and economical as well. I liked her as she is quite, observer, trendy and smart. so, if you are like me. you can draw in your room's wall as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe that its not by Leonardo da Vinci .............

    ReplyDelete

ﻣﻀﺒﻮﻁ ﮐﺮﺩﺍﺭ ﮐﮯ ﻟﻮﮒ

نیلسن منڈیلا تقریباً 27 سال ﺳﮯ ﺯﯾﺎﺩﮦ ﻭﻗﺖ ﺟﯿﻞ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮔﺰﺍﺭﻧﮯ ﮐﮯ ﺑﻌﺪ ﺑﺎﻵﺧﺮ ﺳﺎؤﺗھ ﺍﻓﺮﯾﻘﮧ ﮐﮯ ﺻﺪﺭ ﺑﻦ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺗﻮ ﺍﭘﻨﯽ ﺳﯿﮑﻮﺭﭨﯽ ﭨﯿﻢ ﮐﮯ ﺳﺎﺗﮫ ﺷﮩﺮ ﮔﮭﻮﻣﻨﮯ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺍ...