Saturday 9 May 2015

happy mother's day cards

mother's day card by wish
hello everyone and happy mother's day to all of you.no love is like a mother, no one love you without any interest. mother's love is unconditional.here what I made for my mother. We have provided same cards which students decorated them with their messages

and students make individual cards as well.
let them check and make your mother's day so special.I draw it on white board first and then I decide to make this as card as theme is so amazing.


 check out all the cards we made for mothers and how was mine? I tried to make a little bit 3D plus I expressed my feelings to my emmi ( urdu word for mother) she  became very happy. Do try to work on mother's day and give your mom some leisure time :) I didn't edit pics and simply posted them due to short of time.my students also made beautiful cards. I am not going to say any specific materials here. do whatever you can do to make your mother happy. 
love you all .have a wonderful mother's day
(join me on twitter,facebook,pinterest. (I don't have any community on facebook ,I have just a page there.)
give your feedback.

 
 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

ﻣﻀﺒﻮﻁ ﮐﺮﺩﺍﺭ ﮐﮯ ﻟﻮﮒ

نیلسن منڈیلا تقریباً 27 سال ﺳﮯ ﺯﯾﺎﺩﮦ ﻭﻗﺖ ﺟﯿﻞ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮔﺰﺍﺭﻧﮯ ﮐﮯ ﺑﻌﺪ ﺑﺎﻵﺧﺮ ﺳﺎؤﺗھ ﺍﻓﺮﯾﻘﮧ ﮐﮯ ﺻﺪﺭ ﺑﻦ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺗﻮ ﺍﭘﻨﯽ ﺳﯿﮑﻮﺭﭨﯽ ﭨﯿﻢ ﮐﮯ ﺳﺎﺗﮫ ﺷﮩﺮ ﮔﮭﻮﻣﻨﮯ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺍ...