Saturday 16 May 2015

summer day at school!



hello everyone, hope you all are fine.after a long interval, I had plan a summer day at school. I believe that a institute must be a place where a child learn not only books and get awareness as well.summer's are really hot here and in June to August the temperature reach up to 50 centigrades. Children mostly get ill in this time and they don't know what kind of food they use to make their body cool and how to protect themselves from such extreme kind of weather. 
so, as an event organizer I didn't have much time as I can't miss this Friday. summer holidays are quite near but as much I can, I did :)


first step was to go in all the classes and tell them what idea I have and what they have to do on coming Friday.
I really don't know why children don't eat fresh fruits and why love to eat junk more often? anyways the recommendation was to bring fresh fruits, drinks, sun glasses, umbrellas, water guns etc.
children must learn how to fight with such a hot weather and how to avoid dehydration.we lose more minerals and salt of our body in such weather and we must use such food and drinks to protect ourselves from dehydration.children would be encouraged to use drinks and vegetables along with fresh fruits.
the best and simple way to avoid dehydration ( which my grandmother used to:P) she said that mix a little bit of sugar and salt in water and drink it.that was the old tip for energy boost and to avoid dehydration.
watermelons are very good for avoiding dehydration. its sooooo refreshing as well. and why not if you are Punjabi (people living in (Punjab) in India and Pakistan ) use lassi ( a drink which is made by yogurt and chilled water) it definitely safe you from hot weather.

we suggested them to wear light colors and summer stuff. such activities are really beneficial as children learn more when they are together. we achieved the goal with lots of fun.they played with water guns. I made approx.200 pics of them and then they requested for a music class.Music teacher played their favorite songs and they dance together.
I am also become fresh after it and really I asked them did they enjoyed it? and the answer was "yessssssss! ma'am! "...children don't like a lecture in a traditional way. they learn more with awareness and fun!
arrange something in your schools and don't forget to tell me. may be your idea give me another awesome day.
keep contacted! and stay blessed.
may be somewhere around the world a teacher is planning some activities for kids and may be in random click they read some of my experience and get some idea...I guess that is my achievement if someone helped by my stuff. give your feedback as its encouragement to write more...
join me on facebook( I have only one page on facebook with the name of "wish's diaryy and i am not running any community on it.) twitter, pinterest and google +

2 comments:

  1. You did wonderful job here .......inundated with fresh and healthy ideas......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much. kids learn more when they have the right environment.


      Delete

ﻣﻀﺒﻮﻁ ﮐﺮﺩﺍﺭ ﮐﮯ ﻟﻮﮒ

نیلسن منڈیلا تقریباً 27 سال ﺳﮯ ﺯﯾﺎﺩﮦ ﻭﻗﺖ ﺟﯿﻞ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮔﺰﺍﺭﻧﮯ ﮐﮯ ﺑﻌﺪ ﺑﺎﻵﺧﺮ ﺳﺎؤﺗھ ﺍﻓﺮﯾﻘﮧ ﮐﮯ ﺻﺪﺭ ﺑﻦ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺗﻮ ﺍﭘﻨﯽ ﺳﯿﮑﻮﺭﭨﯽ ﭨﯿﻢ ﮐﮯ ﺳﺎﺗﮫ ﺷﮩﺮ ﮔﮭﻮﻣﻨﮯ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺍ...