Friday 1 May 2015

health day at school- a healthy activity!

health day at school-healthy activity
hello, everyone.Here's another post of mine and its really important one as its on 'world's health day'
I remembered when I was a kid .I don't know the importance of being healthy and the first worst thing I had started was to skip breakfast. Sometimes it was due to afraid of being late, sometimes due to the mental pressure. The teachers of our time were not as friendly as now we have at school. That my habit of skipping breakfast went with me till my masters because when I woke up, my mind was captured by all the stuff, I had to do whole day. It is the failure of our educational system because they taught us aims and goals but failed to tell us the importance of ourselves.
This time I have a chance to make a complete health campaign. we discussed it and then finalized the following things:
  • the first thing we did was we expanded the world's health day to a complete week. as few or more :) students are slow learner. A complete week practice give them a chance to understand the importance of health & healthy food
  • we involved our students as they learn more by their own participation than just listen from the teacher. we arranged speeches, drawings. they shared their views in assembly as well as in English language class
  • teachers also give them lectures on Health.
  • finally we arranged Health day at the end of the week.we measured each students weight/height according to their ages. they got perfect weight, average weight and below weight according to their age.
At off timing of school, I was at listening our students sharing their excitement with their parents,what was his weight? & I've more weight than him/her etc.Parents were admiring students art & assignment work as everything was displayed. This is a healthy activity and I believe every school must try it.

If my post help you in any way, my goal has been achieved. you all can follow me here, on twitter,on pinterest and on facebook ( I have only a page on it, and mostly the same posts are available over there as well. I am not running any community over there)


 








No comments:

Post a Comment

ﻣﻀﺒﻮﻁ ﮐﺮﺩﺍﺭ ﮐﮯ ﻟﻮﮒ

نیلسن منڈیلا تقریباً 27 سال ﺳﮯ ﺯﯾﺎﺩﮦ ﻭﻗﺖ ﺟﯿﻞ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮔﺰﺍﺭﻧﮯ ﮐﮯ ﺑﻌﺪ ﺑﺎﻵﺧﺮ ﺳﺎؤﺗھ ﺍﻓﺮﯾﻘﮧ ﮐﮯ ﺻﺪﺭ ﺑﻦ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺗﻮ ﺍﭘﻨﯽ ﺳﯿﮑﻮﺭﭨﯽ ﭨﯿﻢ ﮐﮯ ﺳﺎﺗﮫ ﺷﮩﺮ ﮔﮭﻮﻣﻨﮯ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺍ...