Wednesday 29 April 2015

recycled drink bottle art work for school


recycled bottle's art



hi, everyone out there.Today I am going to share one of the simplest art work with all of you.its an amazing art activity for school.my students loved it a lot when I had shared it with them.children always love to see some thing new and interesting.All you need is some empty bottles,cut them and enjoy this fun art.

If you have ever noticed soft drink bottles which has a fancy base or bottom than some of the amazing art work could be done with them. Here I am sharing one of them. I found that the popular band has a flower shape at the bottom.I think that is the most simplest art work for school as children will like it and get engaged.
materials:
  • recycled empty bottles 
  • poster points
  • brush
  • seizor
All you need to get the bottom of  the bottle.It can easily separate from  a plastic bottle.make its edges soft so it looks perfect flowers.now give it to children and ask them to use poster colors on it.They look so much beautiful.
There are still many crafted flowers on my wardrobe's door. I will definitely share all the stuff with all of you. you can follow me on twitter,pinterest, facebook ( search it with the same name :P) and of course here as well.do share your views and opinions about my work.I really appreciate your feedback.
keep sharing and keep smile!  

1 comment:

ﻣﻀﺒﻮﻁ ﮐﺮﺩﺍﺭ ﮐﮯ ﻟﻮﮒ

نیلسن منڈیلا تقریباً 27 سال ﺳﮯ ﺯﯾﺎﺩﮦ ﻭﻗﺖ ﺟﯿﻞ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮔﺰﺍﺭﻧﮯ ﮐﮯ ﺑﻌﺪ ﺑﺎﻵﺧﺮ ﺳﺎؤﺗھ ﺍﻓﺮﯾﻘﮧ ﮐﮯ ﺻﺪﺭ ﺑﻦ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺗﻮ ﺍﭘﻨﯽ ﺳﯿﮑﻮﺭﭨﯽ ﭨﯿﻢ ﮐﮯ ﺳﺎﺗﮫ ﺷﮩﺮ ﮔﮭﻮﻣﻨﮯ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺍ...