Monday 11 April 2016

homemade gel eye liner

My day couldn't start without applying an eye liner on my eye lid and every time when I go to the market, there are variety of eye liners and you are testing every time a new liner. some has much shine in it, some vanish between your working hours, some spread around your eye. etc.
recently I have bought a gel liner of a good brand but again I got the same result, it dried in a week and I have ended up on just waste of money. I have watched many videos on how to make gel liner at home,surely you all may watch some of them
Here I am going to share my experience, hopefully it will definitely help you all to make your own.

 I always love simple and easy ways to make things.
what you need here

1.empty makeup or blush on kits

2.black eye shade or dried gel liner or any low brand gel liner which you feel hard to apply

3.vaseline (pure petroleum jelly)

4.a spoon

5.and a mixing plate
thats it :) :)

a tip to remember is that use vaseline quantity in less amount to get prefect gel liner otherwise it become too much liquid kind off and if you touch you eye it will spread on your eye.so use jelly in less amount and start mixing it with your eye shade
remember one more thing, if you are apply jelly with eye shade, that its quantity will be less than if you are applying it with dried gel liner etc
 I am simply loving it, its my first time and I am really satisfy by the results and it stays longer.
planning to have more liners :) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

ﻣﻀﺒﻮﻁ ﮐﺮﺩﺍﺭ ﮐﮯ ﻟﻮﮒ

نیلسن منڈیلا تقریباً 27 سال ﺳﮯ ﺯﯾﺎﺩﮦ ﻭﻗﺖ ﺟﯿﻞ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮔﺰﺍﺭﻧﮯ ﮐﮯ ﺑﻌﺪ ﺑﺎﻵﺧﺮ ﺳﺎؤﺗھ ﺍﻓﺮﯾﻘﮧ ﮐﮯ ﺻﺪﺭ ﺑﻦ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺗﻮ ﺍﭘﻨﯽ ﺳﯿﮑﻮﺭﭨﯽ ﭨﯿﻢ ﮐﮯ ﺳﺎﺗﮫ ﺷﮩﺮ ﮔﮭﻮﻣﻨﮯ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺍ...