Saturday 21 May 2016

art and science exhibition 2016

hello everyone, here again Wish with another exciting activity at my school. Its our this year art and science exhibition. I am really impressed by the ideas and concepts which my students displayed in their projects and models. here I am sharing again some of them and you would definitely love it. If there any teachers ( following this blog ) than these will definitely help you as well. 
lots of love and blessings to my students!
hope you all love their work. have a look.
do tag this post and share your views or if you want to ask any question or idea to share, do share with me.
have a wonderful day
regards
wish

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely give details of each model in next video.

    ReplyDelete

ﻣﻀﺒﻮﻁ ﮐﺮﺩﺍﺭ ﮐﮯ ﻟﻮﮒ

نیلسن منڈیلا تقریباً 27 سال ﺳﮯ ﺯﯾﺎﺩﮦ ﻭﻗﺖ ﺟﯿﻞ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮔﺰﺍﺭﻧﮯ ﮐﮯ ﺑﻌﺪ ﺑﺎﻵﺧﺮ ﺳﺎؤﺗھ ﺍﻓﺮﯾﻘﮧ ﮐﮯ ﺻﺪﺭ ﺑﻦ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺗﻮ ﺍﭘﻨﯽ ﺳﯿﮑﻮﺭﭨﯽ ﭨﯿﻢ ﮐﮯ ﺳﺎﺗﮫ ﺷﮩﺮ ﮔﮭﻮﻣﻨﮯ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺍ...