Tuesday 10 November 2015

planner/notebook how to make your own planner with some simple instructions.



Hello everyone. It has been a long interval in my posts due to busy schedule. I am back with another exciting post and that is a diary or planner or note book whatever you call it. I saw a lots of posts on it and than used my own skill to make it more easy and economical and easy to manage. hope you all like this idea.
I saw some videos on planner making and how you can organize your planner, a thumbs up for all the girls who are doing such an amazing work. I am also sharing my planner and I hope so you like the idea.
Materials:
  1. a file 
  2. colored papers
  3. aluminum paper
  4. plastic covering
  5. glue
  6. decorating stuff

I've searched a lot for suitable size of a file to make a planner. Most of them are larger than traditional size of a planner.what I did? I've a file which is larger than that. I simply trimmed it to the size I required.You can check it out. Such files made up by such material which can easily cut by seizors.I covered it with aluminum paper. Its available in your kitchen and it looks so decent. We've used aluminum paper in many of our projects ( I'll share it later). Here winters are going to start so, aluminum goes with the season, You can give a winter theme to your planner as well.


How to organize your planner:

when we make our planner ( its your modern or 21st century's personal diary as you put most of your activities,appointments, plans in it) we need to organize our all important stuff assemble first. Everyone organize their planner according to their requirement. A common thing is calendar. You cannot do any planning without dates so you have to put a calendar in it so you can go according to planned dates.
what is in my planner . let it check in my below  video link. best of luck for your planner






2 comments:

ﻣﻀﺒﻮﻁ ﮐﺮﺩﺍﺭ ﮐﮯ ﻟﻮﮒ

نیلسن منڈیلا تقریباً 27 سال ﺳﮯ ﺯﯾﺎﺩﮦ ﻭﻗﺖ ﺟﯿﻞ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮔﺰﺍﺭﻧﮯ ﮐﮯ ﺑﻌﺪ ﺑﺎﻵﺧﺮ ﺳﺎؤﺗھ ﺍﻓﺮﯾﻘﮧ ﮐﮯ ﺻﺪﺭ ﺑﻦ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺗﻮ ﺍﭘﻨﯽ ﺳﯿﮑﻮﺭﭨﯽ ﭨﯿﻢ ﮐﮯ ﺳﺎﺗﮫ ﺷﮩﺮ ﮔﮭﻮﻣﻨﮯ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺍ...