Wednesday 1 April 2015

make a jewelry box with Cd's and an ordinary box

Make a jewelry box with Cd's and an ordinary box! 
jewelry box decorated by Cd's
I like to use the same technique to decorate a bottle to make a vase.It is really easy and economical as we all have old and scratched Cd's which are totally useless.Instead of disposing them why not use them to make a craft.
You can use the same idea to decor a gift box or a vase.All you need is some spare Cd's, a box and a glue. I used a Mp3 box to make a jewelry box with it. It has a round mirror in the center.I left it the same and covered all the sides with Cd's pieces. 
don't use bond as if it slipped out from the Cd's pieces,the box gives rough look.( I knew as I did on the one side of the box :P).its up to you, you want to make with different size pieces or with the same size of square triangle etc. have fun!
join me on fb,twitter,pinterest.
do give your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ﻣﻀﺒﻮﻁ ﮐﺮﺩﺍﺭ ﮐﮯ ﻟﻮﮒ

نیلسن منڈیلا تقریباً 27 سال ﺳﮯ ﺯﯾﺎﺩﮦ ﻭﻗﺖ ﺟﯿﻞ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮔﺰﺍﺭﻧﮯ ﮐﮯ ﺑﻌﺪ ﺑﺎﻵﺧﺮ ﺳﺎؤﺗھ ﺍﻓﺮﯾﻘﮧ ﮐﮯ ﺻﺪﺭ ﺑﻦ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺗﻮ ﺍﭘﻨﯽ ﺳﯿﮑﻮﺭﭨﯽ ﭨﯿﻢ ﮐﮯ ﺳﺎﺗﮫ ﺷﮩﺮ ﮔﮭﻮﻣﻨﮯ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺍ...