Thursday 26 March 2015

painting!





here's an other art for all of you. these days I am thinking to move to painting again but before than there must be some practice session. so I have taken a sketch book to make some sketches and paintings with a pencil, poster colors or water colors.
today's art is just made up by few poster colors. I painted the sun set first and then the tree. be careful about making some thing on a painted background otherwise your all effort went to smoke. :)
If you are not sure to paint directly would be fine than I suggest you to draw a very light (almost invisible) sketch so that your drawing would be exactly as you want to make.
I did two different color contrast in a single picture and saved both by camera. 
Take a look! and try to make your own master piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ﻣﻀﺒﻮﻁ ﮐﺮﺩﺍﺭ ﮐﮯ ﻟﻮﮒ

نیلسن منڈیلا تقریباً 27 سال ﺳﮯ ﺯﯾﺎﺩﮦ ﻭﻗﺖ ﺟﯿﻞ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮔﺰﺍﺭﻧﮯ ﮐﮯ ﺑﻌﺪ ﺑﺎﻵﺧﺮ ﺳﺎؤﺗھ ﺍﻓﺮﯾﻘﮧ ﮐﮯ ﺻﺪﺭ ﺑﻦ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺗﻮ ﺍﭘﻨﯽ ﺳﯿﮑﻮﺭﭨﯽ ﭨﯿﻢ ﮐﮯ ﺳﺎﺗﮫ ﺷﮩﺮ ﮔﮭﻮﻣﻨﮯ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺍ...