Tuesday 23 June 2015

gift wrapping. part1

hello everyone. 
well I guess today's post is more interesting than others I had made before and its about 
GIFT WRAPPING!

There are many events on which we give gifts to our dear one's and you have to think harder, what to buy for them. when you finally buy something, you are another trouble and thats its wrapping! Most of the time when we ask to wrap the gift from the shop we have bought the gift. the charges are double, triple, there is nothing called extra ordinary. 
Gift wrapping is your  presentation for someone special and there must be some unique wrapping which gain their attention wooowwwww! its cool & exciting!
from now on my upcoming post are about gift wrapping.
you definitely love them all as they are super easy and highly inexpensive. creative and impressive . like my all posts I really don't like to make things which become headache for my followers and my students. I always say, just look around there are many options are available which are free of cost or at least quite less expensive use them and make something unique.

EASTERN MEHNDI TATTOOS ON YOUR GIFT WRAP:

Mehndi is used in Eastern especially in Indian culture on celebrations and girls make different designs on their hands arms and feet. its inexpensive thing. you can use it for decoration of your gift and its look amazing and like a eastern gift to someone, perfect for holle or eid. you can give to some one else as a gift in your cultural way.its up to you how you are going to use it.can make design for Christmas as well.  it looks so nice. have a look!
Use cone mehndi and before applying it use it on a rough page as I did it to make it accurately. have a look! I shown you both in the pic, the one I draw as a rough one and the second one is which applied  on the wrapped gift paper.






2 comments:

  1. That's really a unique and inspiring innovation in gift wrapping techniques...........it will definitely enhance the prestige of a gift.............

    ReplyDelete

ﻣﻀﺒﻮﻁ ﮐﺮﺩﺍﺭ ﮐﮯ ﻟﻮﮒ

نیلسن منڈیلا تقریباً 27 سال ﺳﮯ ﺯﯾﺎﺩﮦ ﻭﻗﺖ ﺟﯿﻞ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮔﺰﺍﺭﻧﮯ ﮐﮯ ﺑﻌﺪ ﺑﺎﻵﺧﺮ ﺳﺎؤﺗھ ﺍﻓﺮﯾﻘﮧ ﮐﮯ ﺻﺪﺭ ﺑﻦ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺗﻮ ﺍﭘﻨﯽ ﺳﯿﮑﻮﺭﭨﯽ ﭨﯿﻢ ﮐﮯ ﺳﺎﺗﮫ ﺷﮩﺮ ﮔﮭﻮﻣﻨﮯ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺍ...