Saturday 6 June 2015

A teacher's quality!


Every country has its own environment , an environment in which our vision and opinion build. our actions and reactions reflect our surroundings. now a days when I observe people, we have filled our hearts with unnecessary hate on the grounds of regional, cultural or religion. I guess we all have some reservations about any community or on a region. It may be due to the incidents take place or the time we had suffered by them.

hate is something that steals away your goodness. you may express it time to time whenever you meet a person of same region or religion, you have reservations . people really don't admit that,. ,but if you observe them, they have hate but they don't know really.
Today I am talking about the most important quality a teacher must have, its to be indifferent when you enter in a school.Think like you don't have a religion or if you have than you are a Christian when you are dealing a Christian child, a Hindu when dealing a Hindu kid, a Muslim to Muslim chap. if your mind and heart is not pure and you are hiding hate in it. it will or it must come in front of you when you are not in good mood or the kid is not doing your assigned work perfectly.
when I was a kid (near past :) ) I had suffered by this discrimination and I know how it would feel. when a teacher belongs to a majority's religion or region,how she/he intentionally or unintentionally becomes the part of hate. 
if you really want to adopt education as a worship. whatever happening in the world is none of your business.love your students as your own kid and never never discriminate them. discrimination almost kills a child.
I am doing the same in my school. I know my all school's children and I am getting the same in return. children are really angels. they express burntly,
what they feel. I really love when they express their love in morning greetings, giving me flowers and cards. 
Be a nice teacher, build your students confidence and personality without any discrimination. Next time when you enter in your class, take a look, may be there only a one Christian, Hindu or Muslim child, feeling insecure and isolated. spare some time for him and talk with him.boost his confidence and generate an environment in which everyone accept each other. will you?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ﻣﻀﺒﻮﻁ ﮐﺮﺩﺍﺭ ﮐﮯ ﻟﻮﮒ

نیلسن منڈیلا تقریباً 27 سال ﺳﮯ ﺯﯾﺎﺩﮦ ﻭﻗﺖ ﺟﯿﻞ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮔﺰﺍﺭﻧﮯ ﮐﮯ ﺑﻌﺪ ﺑﺎﻵﺧﺮ ﺳﺎؤﺗھ ﺍﻓﺮﯾﻘﮧ ﮐﮯ ﺻﺪﺭ ﺑﻦ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺗﻮ ﺍﭘﻨﯽ ﺳﯿﮑﻮﺭﭨﯽ ﭨﯿﻢ ﮐﮯ ﺳﺎﺗﮫ ﺷﮩﺮ ﮔﮭﻮﻣﻨﮯ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺍ...