Saturday 20 June 2015

daughters!

"IF GIVING FOOD,SHELTER, CLOTHS AND EDUCATION IS A FAVOR TO A DAUGHTER THAN I WISH DAUGHTER WOULDN'T BORN"

discrimination kills a child at home and it last longer than you expect

A conversation happen in front of me and the daughter said that when her mother like always counts the things she or the parents had done for her.Parents no doubt do lots of sacrifices and face lots of hardships in growing up their kids. No one is like parents who take your responsibility and  provide you all which is in their reach.
but the matter I am discussing here is the gender discrimination exist in parents. sometimes they prefer a boy kid on a girl. still in underdeveloped countries this thing is so common. Its become worse when they give every thing to a boy kid and give a girl a sign of inferiority, discriminate her own the basis of gender. and when she ask that I also need that ...why not I can go or I also deserve to get higher education , my shoes are tore or the dresses are getting dull. Parents start telling them what they have done for them. they mention those things which are the right of a child cloth food etc.
In underdeveloped countries this situation is quite miserable. 
One of my student who was hardworking but suffering from the same problem, I got her situation by her words as she always feel shy to participate in any activity and whenever I ask her, she told me that her mother wouldn't allow her. she was the only daughter others were sons. I discussed it with the parents on that time and now I am feeling a spark in her personality . she is improving day by day.
Its not that I am a very nice person and admire myself here but the discrimination which starts from your own home kill you thousands of times and make you feel regret to be born as a daughter.
I can't understand why here parents believe that their son will be very nice with them and they try to give things to them and never feel a single time that a child of the same age, sitting with her brother and having a desire to have the same thing ( mostly a toy, chocolates, etc) how that immature mind take such harsh realities of life. with the same sense of discrimination it is so obvious that may be a parent did good for her but her personality and heart is so broken that she would never feel any of your thing except those bitter feeling which she may faced daily from her childhood till now.
Daughters are so loving and if you don't have something they understand so quickly and never insist for a thing. my grandmother did the same mistake in her life. she had given major share to her sons in food, in higher studies but she was a rational lady. her elder daughters got education till school but the younger daughters got education to university level, they are doing job on a respectable posts and now caring her mother better than her sons.My grandmother said once to me" Wish I did a mistake on believing this mis-perception that sons are better than a daughter but now my elder daughters serve me younger daughters too.These things  are learned with age and now I know that daughters are much caring"
sons are also nice, loving and helpful. but my topic for today is the discrimination at home and the statement which I had heard a couple of days ago, really made my heart heavy.(which I have mentioned in the start)
Give your child a chance to prove herself. we are not living in caves anymore. look around you whether its developing or developed country. If there is such discrimination, do help the child to come over it and keep shining..

2 comments:

  1. U r right, unfortunately the thing have penetrated in our society..........though the percentage is lesser but i know parents who deal equally and even sumtimes prefer their daughters over son .........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right but sometimes when you see such inequality, you feel sorry for the child who suffering from it

      Delete

ﻣﻀﺒﻮﻁ ﮐﺮﺩﺍﺭ ﮐﮯ ﻟﻮﮒ

نیلسن منڈیلا تقریباً 27 سال ﺳﮯ ﺯﯾﺎﺩﮦ ﻭﻗﺖ ﺟﯿﻞ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮔﺰﺍﺭﻧﮯ ﮐﮯ ﺑﻌﺪ ﺑﺎﻵﺧﺮ ﺳﺎؤﺗھ ﺍﻓﺮﯾﻘﮧ ﮐﮯ ﺻﺪﺭ ﺑﻦ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺗﻮ ﺍﭘﻨﯽ ﺳﯿﮑﻮﺭﭨﯽ ﭨﯿﻢ ﮐﮯ ﺳﺎﺗﮫ ﺷﮩﺮ ﮔﮭﻮﻣﻨﮯ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺍ...