Friday 13 February 2015

I love that one!purple flower with some gliter sheets in center and gliters are thrown on edges of petals :*
Today I am going to share another flower made by chart papers or any kind of colored paper.
















WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE IT:
  1. COLORED PAPERS
  2. SEIZORS
  3. HOT GLUE OR ANY KIND OF BOND (which stick quickly)
  4. PENCIL
  5. STAPLER 
thats it!First of all select your favorite color of paper and cut it
 After cutting the paper as much you required or as much big or small flower you wanna make.
bend it in a way that you can grip it in your two figures.
if you find short for petals, no problem at all! you can make with another colored paper and staple it with the last one.



 now draw a circle on a paper and cut it with seizor. put on it hot glue or bond and simply paste it you will get your flower.
Here I make pics so that you could understand it quite easily .





grip it firmly while you are sticking the petals.once you find it done or sticked now you can decorate it according to your idea. paint it on through gilters on it.as I did on my purple flower. I pasted gilters sheets


 hold it firmly.I made pics much I think :)
thats it.hope you like it.

stay blessed and indulge yourself in healthy activities.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ﻣﻀﺒﻮﻁ ﮐﺮﺩﺍﺭ ﮐﮯ ﻟﻮﮒ

نیلسن منڈیلا تقریباً 27 سال ﺳﮯ ﺯﯾﺎﺩﮦ ﻭﻗﺖ ﺟﯿﻞ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮔﺰﺍﺭﻧﮯ ﮐﮯ ﺑﻌﺪ ﺑﺎﻵﺧﺮ ﺳﺎؤﺗھ ﺍﻓﺮﯾﻘﮧ ﮐﮯ ﺻﺪﺭ ﺑﻦ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺗﻮ ﺍﭘﻨﯽ ﺳﯿﮑﻮﺭﭨﯽ ﭨﯿﻢ ﮐﮯ ﺳﺎﺗﮫ ﺷﮩﺮ ﮔﮭﻮﻣﻨﮯ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺍ...