Thursday 1 December 2016

most important lesson to learn in life!

my dear students,

To all of my students and teenagers reading my blog today. I want to share their inside pains and insecurities here. The time in which we all are living ( this modern and  fast world) there are many things which are undefined and unsatisfactory replies make it more difficult to a fresh mind.The mind which is learning and exploring the world in and out of him.
child abuse (abuse mentally or physically), mistrust on him, or don't giving them proper attention cause them to suffer long time in their life. my sweethearts! as you all are growing up and facing many bitter realities of life. some you share easily tell and some are in your eyes which are unexplained and unidentified but I know.
There only one thing every human requires which seems a little bit difficult but its not. Acceptance!  yes my dear , we all in all ages remain stressed for running or struggling for those things which we can't change.we keep arguing inside that what if this would not happen, life will be something else. we keep blaming others who means a lot to us that due to their fault we are in this state.
its not true! you know why because you stuck yourself in that phrase and not accepting the facts!
what if you accept that all of your dear ones including your parents are humans and human does mistakes. they can be wrong sometimes. why not give them chances and forgive them if they once failed to sort out your problem or due to their act you suffered.

we all can never grow up if we don't let go which we can't change

its not that as you are in teenage you are the only one who has acceptance problem. believe me most people has this problem whole life. of course when we are attach to someone, its hard to accept many things but let the storm pass and you feel its not as much difficult.
let assemble some basic teenage thoughts:
  1.  my father or mother got second marriage, how he/she could done this to me?
  2. I really don't like my new father or mother.
  3. my elder brother or any elder beat me. it make me feel like I destroy everything around me.
  4. doing things wrong makes me feel like its makes me cool.
have you notice my young fellows! whats common in all? lack of acceptance in your life. what if  you consider any human can fall in love  or have a breakup. for a human its quite ok .yes they(parents) have your responsibility.  all parents do sacrifices. every child wants their parents to stick to together no matter they like it or not but their kid loves that. but if it happened, forgive them and be with them like they love you with all of your faults.
when you start considering humans instead of labeling them father mother step father step mother elder brother, lover anyone. you will be able to accept them with all of their faults.
recently I have listened this song, it has the same theme or main idea. be comfortable with you and your surrounding.make your easier for you.
tag me in the message if you know any other song, movie , book even a quote which makes you feel to accept life as it is.
lots of love xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment

ﻣﻀﺒﻮﻁ ﮐﺮﺩﺍﺭ ﮐﮯ ﻟﻮﮒ

نیلسن منڈیلا تقریباً 27 سال ﺳﮯ ﺯﯾﺎﺩﮦ ﻭﻗﺖ ﺟﯿﻞ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮔﺰﺍﺭﻧﮯ ﮐﮯ ﺑﻌﺪ ﺑﺎﻵﺧﺮ ﺳﺎؤﺗھ ﺍﻓﺮﯾﻘﮧ ﮐﮯ ﺻﺪﺭ ﺑﻦ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺗﻮ ﺍﭘﻨﯽ ﺳﯿﮑﻮﺭﭨﯽ ﭨﯿﻢ ﮐﮯ ﺳﺎﺗﮫ ﺷﮩﺮ ﮔﮭﻮﻣﻨﮯ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺍ...